Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Guess what? It's like overnight spring just sprang on us. On Monday it was cloudy, rainy, and cold. Then Tuesday the sun was out and it was warm......warm enough to get rid of all our winter gear. Which of course makes me thankful for....

1. Warmer and sunnier weather! It's amazing what the sun can do to your spirits.

2. I'm also thankful for understanding friends who are encouraging me as we transition. I knew that when April arrived that our time would fly here.

3. I'm also grateful for the progress I am making in packing and giving things away. At times it seems daunting but in all honesty it is going real well.

And lastly I am thankful for my husband. I had to make a run to the grocery store last night and when I came back he washed and dried all our dishes! It's little things like that that brings a smile to my face.

Oh, and one more last thing. It's really a "Josiahism" but it made me thankful for the funny moments in our schooling. Yesterday in our grammar lesson we had to use a thesaurus. Of course Josiah didn't know what a thesaurus was and the whole time I was explaining about it to him he was giving me a blank stare. He then said, "Well, where's the picture of this dinosaur?" I was like, "What are you talking about?" He said, "You know, the thesaurus dinosaur!"

No comments: