Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What We've Been Up To

Last week was a fun and busy week for us. It started of with a mini-vacation trip to our favorite spot......San Diego! After Sunday morning service we headed out to enjoy a 4 day get away, but San Diego deserves a post of it's own.
Legoland was the major reason why we went!



We returned in time to attend my niece's graduation the very next day! I can't believe my niece Rachael graduated from High School. She deserves a post of her own too.


On Saturday Jojo completed his second swimming class. I've been wanting him to take lessons forever and we found a private teacher who is amazing and so patient with him. He loves his lessons and is excited to learn how to swim.

I even had a chance to go yard saling with my sister Monica on Saturday. Even though I mainly go to accompany her, I have found some great deals.






No comments: