Monday, May 20, 2013

What We've Been Up To

Sad news everyone........my niece's Jr. High "B" volleyball team lost the championship game last week. Even though the boys and I had fun attending all her games.....we're kinda glad they're over!

Last Tuesday we went to the park and met up with our friend and former teammate from Samara at the park along with her two cute kiddos. She did her research and found out that Dearborn Park in Northridge was one of the best parks of the valley. So, we had to go check it out. The playground at the park was actually quite amazing. There is one fun thing after another for the kids to do.







I was able to attend the last Every Woman's Grace (ladies group at our church) luncheon. It was a great time and I really enjoyed the fellowship. These ladies are in the table that faithfully prayed for our family all the years we were in Samara. I feel like I already know them thanks to all their notes and emails.


Of course there were also dentist appointments......thankfully it was for the boys and not myself. My sister and I also had a yard sale at my mom's. She recently moved so she had quite a bit of stuff to get rid of plus Jon and I went through our shed and also had some extra stuff.

It's been a long and busy week but I'm thankful for the Lord's sustaining grace each and every single day!

No comments: