Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Countdown- Day 14


 I can't believe it but I've been so busy that I totally forgot to post for day 14 and 15!  So, I will be playing catch up now. 

Day 14 revealed that we were attending our Sunday School's Christmas party at church that evening. The boys love parties and so they were looking forward to it.

I got to be one of the event photographers for the evening so I have over 200 pictures! Thankfully I will only share a few with you.

I love the panorama feature on the iPhones. Jon took this one.


Jojo entertaining himself before the party started.




It was a fun evening. There was delicious food, worshipful music, and they even had a short children's program. Jon and I are so grateful for our Sunday school group. 

Our wonderful pastor and his sweet wife.

Oh, and our Bible reading for the day was Luke 2:6-7.


No comments: