Thursday, February 26, 2009

Waitin' for a flood?


One day Josiah got his pants dirty so I told him to go to his room and get the jeans on the table to change into. He came back and had me snap the top button because he couldn't. As I snapped the button, I thought, "Hmmmmmm these jeans are already snug on him". I didn't think of looking at him. We went on throughout the day, ate lunch, and when Josiah stood up from his lunch, Jon said "Wow Josiah, those pants are really small on you". Josiah had put on Nathan's jeans. I couldn't stop laughing and neither could he.

4 comments:

rick said...

This is fantastic.

Lauren said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning! What a great picture.

Anonymous said...

Jay did that to Luke the other day with what he thought where shorts! They where sz 6 month old pants!!! It was SO funny! I love the new clock to tell us what time it is there. :)

Anonymous said...

=)))))))))))))))))))))))))