Sunday, September 26, 2010

Good Times, Good Friends

We absolutely love the Davis and Smith family.  I have blogged about them before and it is so neat to see how our friendship keeps growing (including the kiddos!).  One of the hardest things about ministering overseas is having to say good-bye to good friends.  It makes me sad when I think that I won't be able to watch my friends kids grow up.  It makes me even sadder that if they go through any trials (this family is no stranger to trials) that we won't be there for them.  So, we just try our hardest to enjoy the little time we get to spend together and make it count.
Celebrating Jojo's birthday with a  yummy ice cream cake.

Jojo gets a little silly when people start singing the birthday song.

Such cutie pies!


Just the men.

Now the ladies.





1 comment:

Mariclar said...

We love the pic's! He is so grown up!