Thursday, October 6, 2011

Week #6 - Oreo Cupcakes

When we were in Spain this summer I was so excited to see that there were Oreos in the grocery stores. I think the boys definitely got their fill of this popular American treat.  I brought back two packages of the cookies hoping to find a good recipe to use them.  So, of course I searched on Pinterest and found this great recipe and since it was my sweet friend Christina's birthday a couple of weeks ago and since I'm such a horrible friend that we didn't celebrate until this past weekend I decided to try them out. 
Happy belated birthday to one of my dearest friends.  I often
think I'd be lost without her in Russia and guess what?  I will
be since she and her little family will be moving to Ukraine soon.







Christina and her sweet baby.






No comments: