Monday, September 24, 2012

Bob's Big Boy

One evening we got to have dinner with a dear friend of ours. She asked us to meet her at Bob's Big Boy in Toluca Lake. I have never been there before but I know that every Friday evening there's a car show in the parking lot. I have been meaning to go there one day but you know how it is!

Here's dear old Bob with my boys. There used to be a Bob's Big Boy on Sepulveda Blvd. not too far from my high school. That poor Bob was always kidnapped and ended up on our school lawn a few times. One time I remember he was standing on a pile of manure. Poor Bob!





 I'm told that Jay Leno often frequents the show but he wasn't
there the night we were. The boys loved, loved looking
at the cars.



It was great catching up with our friend Stephanie!

No comments: