Friday, September 21, 2012

California Adventures

Have you seen the prices to go to Disneyland lately? YIKES! They really raised the prices and we thought there was no way we were going to be able to go. It's been 3 years since we've gone......this is the longest I've ever gone without going there. Thankfully though, my awesome nephew works at California Adventures and offered to meet us one day before he started work to get 3 of us in. So, we decided that the boys and I would go without daddy.

The boys were ecstatic!




Our first order of business was to get on the Cars racers in the 
new Cars land! The line for this was so long but Anthony was
able to get us in pretty quick. Jojo and I loved this ride but
it was a little too fast for Nathan.


I'm worse than a little kid, if I see a character
I just have to get our picture with them!



Nathan was being a bit of a pill this day and he 
didn't want to be in too many pictures.


Jojo on Luigi Tires........fun ride. This is the ride my nephew works
on. Nathan didn't want to go on any rides by the end of our day.




No comments: