Friday, May 3, 2013

Saying Good-Bye Part II

The weekend before leaving just got busier and busier and more and more difficult. Saturday evening there was a going away time at the church. It was a real nice evening and I'm so thankful for the opportunity to say good-bye to so many good friends.






I have a bunch more of the above photos........



Then Sunday morning came along.

 The boys with their Baba Vera. Sweet little old lady who gave the boys candy. Every. Single. Sunday.



 Nathan in his Sunday School class with his little friends.



Jojo and one of his Sunday School teachers.







Sunday evening was our last team meeting.......sniff, sniff.

I'd show you what we did Monday and Tuesday but I lost our camera en route to the States! I am so disappointed! I can tell you that there were a ton of tears shed as we said good-bye to our closest friends Tuesday night. My dear friend Christina planned a surprise dinner for us and even sent us on a scavenger hunt beforehand giving her enough time to get everything ready and for all our other friends to arrive. 7 1/2 year of our lives wrapped up in a few days of good-byes.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Bless your heart, Natalie! Goodbyes are soooooo hard! And 7-1/2 years is a long time! Praying for you all!
With love,
Denise