Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thankful Thursday


Psalm 150:6
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!

It's time again to be thankful!

1. I'm so thankful that the weather has been so pleasant lately! I can't believe how nice it's been considering it's August. In the evenings it even cools down a bit. This is totally unheard of here in California!

2. Lately I've been thinking about how grateful I am to have older and Godlier women in my life. When we lived in Russia that was one thing I missed the most. Every Tuesday for the last 6 weeks I've been getting together with a small group of ladies that I will be serving alongside with in the fall. And every time I drive home I think how blessed I am to be learning so much from these seasoned Christian women.  

3. I'm also thankful that the new school year is coming. I've been organizing a lot and I've even got all my curriculum ready! The boys are really looking forward to being a part of a homeschool group this year. They'll attend a class once a week and there will be a bunch of field trips and extra activities.

 

No comments: