Wednesday, August 7, 2013

X Games - Rally Car Racing

My oldest sister Alex is a huge Tanner Foust fan. Do you know who that is? He's a rally car racing driver. When we moved back from Russia at the end of April, one of the very first questions she asked was if I wanted to go to the X Games Rally Car Race with her and my sister Monica.

So, this past Sunday we went to the race. I wasn't quite sure what to expect but it was actually quite fun and quite an adrenaline rush watching some close calls on the track.




Lots of dirt getting kicked up. At first we sat a lot closer to the track but we didn't have such a great view plus we were getting so dirty!




 The winners lining up at the end. There's not a lot of people now but the place was packed. Most people leave as soon as the race finishes to go line up for the meet and greet with the racers.




I got to meet the winner. He was a real sweet guy......actually all of the racers that I met were really nice. Unfortunately, this is the last year that Los Angeles will host the X Games......next year it's in Texas and my sister is talking about us all going.

No comments: