Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm Back....

It's been a while since I have posted! With school starting again and all the activities at church, time has slipped away from me! I can't even believe that Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away. It's been 9 years since we spent Thanksgiving stateside and with my family........can't wait!




It has been quite fun doing some new things these last couple of months, from going to Bible studies, pumpkin patches, being a part of women's ministry at church, and visiting new places.





The boys are enjoying their homeschool group and absolutely loving AWANA! I have to admit that it is so weird that they are attending AWANA...........I was an AWANA clubber myself at the very church we're going to now.


Lots of things to be praising the Lord for this season!

Psalm 63:3
Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you!

No comments: