Wednesday, November 6, 2013

San Diego Zoo-In A Whirlwind

A few weeks ago we headed to the San Diego Zoo with our good friends. My friend Heather really wanted to go and I thought she was crazy for wanting to drive that distance in one day but we went anyway. Not only was she insane for doing the drive but she insisted on seeing the WHOLE zoo in several hours.

Nonetheless, the kiddos had a great time. They
had a great time being silly and just hanging out. 
They even did great on the long car ride.





My boys aren't very big animal lovers but I do
enjoy just sitting down and watching all the 
animals but this day we whizzed by all of
them. We did get to see some exhibits that 
we didn't even see when we spent 2 days at 
the zoo this past summer....



 the kids also had fun posing with all the great statues. Needless
to say we were all exhausted by the end of the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog ...you know!:)

Natalie said...

Ha ha! I did have a great time even though it was a turbo speed day!