Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving - Part 2

Today was a great day to be outdoors and I'm so thankful we got out. We actually met our friends at Placerita Canyon Nature Center for a hike.

When we arrived one of the workers was hanging out with this guy.......


Once our friends arrived we headed out for our hike.


This picture cracks me up.....Bryce is on the 
top of the hill, Nathan is halfway down and
poor Jojo is tuckered out at the bottom.





Since it's Thanksgiving week.........I just have to write about how thankful I am for these dear friends! Don't know what I would have done without Heather in Samara!!! What a blessing that we get to continue our friendship here in California.




Afterwards we headed to the picnic tables and had lunch. The kids here are trying out Pringles pecan pie chips! They are gross by the way.

Well I am off to bake my desserts for Thanksgiving tomorrow!

No comments: