Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving - Part 3

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had a blessed day celebrating all that you are thankful for. We enjoyed a lovely afternoon at my older sister's home. It has been 8 years since our last Thanksgiving in California with my family so.........as you can imagine I was very thankful today.

I'm also thankful for these 3 guys above. The Lord has been so gracious to give me such a loving husband and 2 healthy and beautiful boys.



I'm also grateful for my mom. Every day we praise God that we are able to live in her home. Not sure where we'd be living now if it weren't for her generosity.




And of course I am thankful for my two older sisters aka my two best friends.



Only 1 of the cousins made it to Thanksgiving dinner today but I'm thankful my beautiful niece was there.

Overall it was a blessed time and I ate way too much. I need to start losing some extra pounds......maybe I'll get some exercise in over the weekend. I need to get to bed soon because tomorrow morning I'm doing the Black Friday thing!!

No comments: